IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Saturday 9 April 2011

In A Jam - Thursday 31.3.11


Don't often feel moved to have a whinge, but, well, REALLY : |


There was a traffic jam today. The motor scooter that had over taken me got quite well ahead of me, on the pavement.


The next thing I knew was that it was going backwards. The scooter couldn't get past the warning signs. How nice of the work team to block the pavement so that all but the fit and young - unless they're pushing a baby around, can get by. The scooter driver had to get onto the road, with its' ramps and very rough surface and trickle to the next dip in the pavement ... where ever that might be.

IT MAKES ME MAD WHENEVER THE CAR'S THE STAR.


The reason for the long queue, OVER HALF AN HOUR? This stop go board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.