IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Riches Farm - Saturday 30.7.11


Here we are then, at Richs' Farm for a week of sun, sea and fun with friends.


What I don't understand is .....


why Richs' house has a pink moustache???


A wander after our first meal in our little cottage (cowshed, I reckon)


reveals the FLEET, behind CHESSIL BEACH, to be an area of beguiling beauty. 

CLICK HERE to begin enjoying a week of shots from last years visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.