IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Monday 14 June 2010

All Fur Coat And No Knickers! - Friday 11th June 2010



Two new houses have been built in Uley, right on the edge of the Millennium Green. 


They're not at all attractive, in fact quite timid designs really. But that's not what's so annoying. No, the thing that annoyed me was the size of the larger house. It's too big, squatting like a big, old Brahma hen amongst a flock of Bantams. Looks ridiculous. 

Also looks  as if they ran out of roof tiles, there's a definite mismatch there. 

The real horror here is, a house that should be on at least a third of an acre, has been squashed onto a TINY PLOT. Losing the garden area allowed enough space to SQUEEZE  in another house. Again, no room for a garden. And all this in what was a garden.

Grand houses in pauper sized gardens. Reminds me of  SANDBANKS in Dorset, all lined up, cheek by jowl along  the sea shore. Can't wait for all the rest of the houses along the edge of the Millennium Green to develop their gardens, so that we have a solid run of houses to admire as we stroll around the flower meadow. 

ALL FUR COAT AND NO KNICKERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.