IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Monday 28 June 2010

Oh Poo! - Monday 21.6.10



Came home today and this was outside our gate.



I added the COCKTAIL BROLLY! 

JOLLY BROLLY.

Who lets their dog do that; on a pavement; near a gateway?

A TOTAL MORON. 

I wrote a little message on the brolly before I stuck it in the poo.



I hope the owner of the dog got a look at it, because the next day ... 

THE BROLLY WAS GONE!!????


Who the hell nicks anything from a pile of poo?

A MORON!

FUNNY OLD WORLD.



PS. Monday 28.6.10.  It's been a week of unrelenting sun. The brolly may have gone on day 2 of poo, but the poo pile is still out there, dusty and dry. HMMM lovely. Thank you once again, you total moron.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.