IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Thursday 22 July 2010

EVENING MEAL at the CALADONIAN HOTEL, Oban






This Scottish thing is beginning to turn into a full on whinge …..
We ate at the CALADONIAN HOTEL, a 4 star hotel – really??


The waiting staff had no idea of grooming and appeared to have been chosen by a man under strict instructions by his wife, their charms, to be well hidden for fear of inflaming the staff and/or customers.

My meal was in pitta bread and came with chips. I didn't want chips. That seemed a major challenge to the charmless one. Could I have extra salad instead? Could I? Hmmm she'd see what the chef could do, but held out little hope.

What arrived was a long, toasted, floury bap. I asked if it was my meal, as I expected pitta bread.
Two charmless ones told me, in no uncertain terms, that this was pitta bread.

No ladies, it wasn't. Please tell your 'chef'. AND while you're at it, why was the tiny amount of salad I was served (not any extra) so limp it was chewy? The filling in the bap was nice though.

AM I HAPPY NOW???  

No, simply disappointed at your shabby attempt to be sheik.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.