IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Monday 20 December 2010

A Sign Of Wastefulness - Sunday 19.12.10





This BLOODY SIGN has been annoying me for a few years.

For a start pretty much EVERY INCH OF THE UK IS 'PRIVATE' with rights of way here and there, so that us plebs can travel from place to place. Why state the
BLEEDIN' OBVIOUS?

AND ANOTHER THING:
WHERE DOES THE FOOTPATH GO?

A SIMPLE, MASS PRODUCED, YELLOW ARROW WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL AND MUCH CHEAPER.

Please tell us what we don't necessarily know, not what we all know.

No wonder we're having to shut libraries and youth clubs. Our priorities are skewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.