IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Monday 12 April 2010

Bloody Screwfix

Screwfix - Power Tools, Electrical Supplies, Plumbing Supplies
 Bloody company.


They couldn't supply some of the things I wanted for my restoration project. They said my catalogue was an old one. I asked the girl to find the codes for the goods I wanted. Oh, she couldn't do that. The system can,t work in reverse. I was not happy.

When the goods they could supply arrived, they didn't put in a catalogue. They always put one in. Weird. There was nothing for it, I would have to go to Gloucester and order over the counter. I thought I could pick up catalogue and take it to the car and complete the order form in peace. The shop itself operates just like Argos, all laminated catalogues and people standing at counters filling in their order forms.

I had to go to Gloucester anyway, to get quotes for the stairs and as 
Screwfix - Power Tools, Electrical Supplies, Plumbing Supplies
 is pretty much next door, it made good sense to call in.

Well, it was packed with people. They were queuing to use the laminated catalogues. I took a quick look around. No carry out catalogues to be seen. It was a case of stand and queue to use a laminated one, or don't bother.

Marching up to the counter, I asked for a catalogue. They had run out, a new one is due in about 3 days. Join the queue, madam.

I came home in my empty car. I'm now going to be a day behind my schedule.

The next day I went to Travis Perkins otherwise known as Butts. Fab. Got everything I wanted. Lovely personal service.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.