IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Monday 19 April 2010

Driven to Rant

3 members of the science team were 'out', stuck in some far off place, having to extend their holiday whilst the rest of us cheerfully pick up the pieces.Until N.A.T.S. gives the sky the all clear (Ha HA), these folks are stranded over there, or, possibly, left to struggle overland back to dear old Blighty. Them and 150000 other planet destroying, hippy hating, emissions spewing, air travellers all suddenly realizing just how far away a SHORT HAUL flight really is, when it has to be retraced overland. 

Me, I didn't go anywhere over this 'holiday'. And, even if I did go anywhere, it wouldn't have involved the Devil that is flying. Nosiree, I'll drive everywhere instead. Gotta be for the best ...... hasn't it?


iceland volcano ash cloud photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.