IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Monday 5 April 2010

Cans and Balloons

Easter Sunday

So there we were, out for a walk, and we kept coming across Coke cans.How did they get to these isolated spots? Why didn't the owners take them home? It felt like an extended art exhibition.


I don't want to be forced to see this stuff, but it's actually rather fun.



Balloons saying Happy Easter. Would have been better if 'they' had celebrated Easter in a more environmentally friendly way; bunting, cakes.......





Why let go to the 4 winds, scattering themselves as litter all over the countryside.




Then there's the bloody aerial up at Avening.


Yes, this is the one.




We've gone over to Iplayer. No more telly. This things gone over to digital




so this may not be relevant, BUT  whenever we had a thunderstorm, or simply heavy rain, we would loose 'the signal'. We never, ever got channel 5 anyway, so loosing the little we had every time we had a bit of English weather, was a pain in the arse.  It'll be no longer a problem as we're out of the loop. I do feel sorry for the rest of the Nailsworth population for whom this is the only transmitter transmitting to our little town.


Return to Muddy Boots homepage  http://bloginell.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.