IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Friday 30 April 2010

No Need

Why do some people feel it's OK to annoy me?

Got a letter today from Environmental Health. Not to say your house is a disaster, tidy it up. No. It was to say we've been using 'power tools for DIY garden clearance' ???? 

Not us gov. 

Even the DIY has been done using hand tools... apart from the 70 nor so holes I drilled in my 3 x 3 timber battens and the 5 passes I made to a metre long mock lintel. 

Who did it..... Who dobbed us in? 

 I can guess.

But what does it matter?
This is how I feel right now.


Return to Muddy Boots homepage 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.