IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

What makes me mad?

Oh, just about anything

Why?

It's what I like to do

Why publish it?

Why not?

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Pensile Road Tyres

The tail end of my walk takes me from the Avening Road to Pensile Road via the woods. It's always a lovely part of this early morning jaunt.

This morning a new vision greeted me as I got near the road.



That's odd, I thought.


OOO look, it's another one


Ahh, yet another. Now that's new.


Oh look the lazy git couldn't be assed to roll the last 2 tyres into the wood. The garage on Pensile Road, the one that does tyre fitting, you know, a 5 minute walk from here, said it would cost about a tenner to dispose of the 5 of them.  That's probably just about the extra we all pay each year on our council tax to have fly tippers rubbish cleared up.

Still it made a change from looking at my usual plants and wildlife. I said a CHANGE, not an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.